Bespoke waterslide nail decals containing 20 images in a range of sizes (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE)
These decals MUST be placed on a white polish surface for optimum photo clarity.
1. Prep your nail with white polish and apply a thin layer of cured 'foil adhesive gel'. This tacky surface allows the decal to sit securely. I recommend using a foil transfer gel to help secure the decal. Alternatively the decal can be applied to the sticky inhibition layer of gel polish.
2. Cut around the image as close as possible.
3. Soak in water for 20 - 30 seconds.
4. Lift your decal from the water and dab off the excess water onto kitchen towel or a lint-free pad.
5. Slowly slide your decal away from the paper and carefully place onto the nail. Then smooth out the edges.
6. File the nail edge to remove any excess overlapping decal.
7. Apply your fave gel topcoat and cure! Shop our best selling top coat here.